MISSION & VISION
1. Our Charitable Mission and Aims
For the public benefit, to advance photography as an art-form and to further knowledge, appreciation, understanding and uses of it, in particular by:
- Programming exhibitions and projects that explore the history, practice and evolution of the photographic medium and its value to society
- Identifying and exhibiting the work of new and established photographers and new media and technology that responds to the evolving nature of the medium
- Organising talks and events, courses and workshops to support photographic practice, knowledge, exchange and appreciation
- Preserving our assets including our archival materials and making them publicly accessible
2. Our mission
To champion photography for everyone.
3. Our Vision
To stimulate public understanding and deeper engagement with photography and its value to society.