We are currently looking for a Gallery Manager.
The Gallery Manager’s role is to support the Senior Gallery Manager who is responsible for all aspects of monitoring and maintaining the Gallery’s building, planning and producing the installation and de-installation of Exhibitions, Events and Projects.
A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role within an arts organisation either as an employee or a part-time gallery technician
- Ability to work well within a small team
- Design and carpentry skills to lead on, organise, and make bespoke exhibition display objects essential.
- Flexibility of working hours is essential including working weekends
- Technical skills and experience managing and planning exhibitions
- Ability to problem-solve, provide viable practical solutions and be pre-emptive and responsive to many operational and technical demands.
- Good staff management skills
- Understanding basic IT and ability to troubleshoot computer and communications equipment when necessary
Closing Date for Application is: Monday 16 Jan 2017
Interviews will be held on: Week 23 Jan 2017
The full job description and application form can be downloaded here.