Enjoy a close relationship with The Photographers’ Gallery
Engage with all aspects of our work, from meeting artists and exploring photographic practices to hearing from curatorial experts and photography specialists.
Explore image culture now
Our contemporaries are a dynamic group of young professionals who want to explore photography and its role in contemporary culture in a relaxed and informal setting.
Enjoy a programme of exclusive events
Visit emerging artists studios, enjoy curator-led tours of world-class exhibitions across London and join us for behind-the-scenes tours of private collections across the UK – Informed by a committee of photography experts from across the creative industries.
Play an important role in shaping our future
Join a social network of budding philanthropists who love and support The Photographers’ Gallery.
£500 a year
Enjoy all the benefits that Members receive, plus:
- Be the first to see our exhibitions at exclusive previews
- Join us for a curated programme of visits to exhibitions, artists’ studios, and private collections
- Enjoy VIP access to international art fairs such as Paris Photo, Les Recontres d’Arles, Photo London and Frieze Art Fair as well as complimentary access to select partner organisations
- Join us for the prestigious annual Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize award evening
- Stay up to date with patrons e-news
Join the Contemporaries
To join the contemporaries, please contact Grace Armitage at email@example.com.
For contemporaries’ enquiries, please contact Grace Armitage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Photographers’ Gallery
16–18 Ramillies Street
London W1F 7LW
The Photographers’ Gallery is a registered charity no. 262548
Please note: for Gift Aid purposes we are required to indicate the commercial value of any benefit we may offer to patrons (Contemporaries £185). Any voluntary donation above the agreed values of benefits will be eligible for Gift Aid; it is possible to purchase patronage without making a donation.