Bookings & Ticketing FAQs
How much does an admission ticket cost?
Art Fund cardholders
Unwaged with proof of eligibility
Student with ID
- Visitors with a disability pay a concessionary rate and entrance for companions is free
- 18s and under go free
- In order to help us recover financially from the impact of loss of income during lockdown, we are having to suspend our daily 'free from 5pm' entry for the time being
Members and Patrons
Members, patrons, and corporate supporters get free entry to all exhibitions.
Members and corporate supporters will need to book by contacting the membership team on +44 (0)20 7087 9312 or email email@example.com quoting your membership ID.
Patrons will need to book by contacting the development team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What concessions or discounts does TPG offer for exhibitions?
- If visiting as part of a group of 10 or more, everyone needs a ticket including under 18s. There is a charge for school groups of any age
- ICOM cardholders get free entry (please show card at welcome desk)
- Organisations with reciprocal agreements get free entry (please show card at welcome desk)
- Discounts or 2-for-1 offers are occasionally offered by partner organisations on exhibition entry. These offers are available on full price admission only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or as part of group bookings
Discounted prices are available for groups of 10 – 30. Limited availability.
For group booking enquiries, contact our Visitor Relations team on +44 (0)20 7807 9300 or email email@example.com.
How long am I allowed in the galleries?
All exhibition tickets are timed with one-hour slots to enter. We suggest you allow one hour to see all exhibitions. Once you leave the exhibitions, re-admission is not permitted. Last entry is one hour before the Gallery closes.
Can I make an additional donation?
As a registered charity, we increasingly rely on support from our visitors, members, patrons, donors, and sponsors to continue our acclaimed programme of exhibitions and events, provide opportunities for young people to develop their skills, and help support emerging talent.
Please consider making a donation to help support TPG's exhibition and education programmes.
How can I book in advance?
Timed tickets can be purchased over the phone by contacting our Visitor Relations team on +44 (0)20 7087 9300 and in the Gallery during opening hours. Timed tickets can be booked on the day of your visit if there is availability.
If you are a member or corporate supporter, you will need to book by contacting the membership team on +44 (0)20 7087 9312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your membership ID.
If you are a patron, you will need to book by contacting the development team by email at email@example.com.
How far in advance do I need to buy timed tickets?
We recommend you book your timed tickets as soon as possible. If you do not book in advance, a limited number of timed tickets are reserved for sale each day at the Gallery but we cannot guarantee availability.
Where do I buy timed tickets from?
Timed tickets are available from 11.00am when the Gallery opens until 6.00pm, one hour before closing time, from the welcome desk at the ground floor entrance.
Can I buy on the day even if tickets are sold out in advance?
A small number of tickets for each time slot are available when we open each day. If you plan to buy tickets this way, we recommend you aim to arrive early and be prepared that you may be buying tickets for a timeslot later in the day.
Can I book tickets in advance in the gallery?
Yes, providing we have availability for the date and time slot you wish to purchase.
I’m disabled, can I visit with a companion or helper?
A complimentary companion ticket is available to you. When booking by telephone, please state that you require a companion ticket.
If you are booking for an event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add a complimentary companion ticket to your booking.
Do you have any other bookable facilities for anyone with mobility issues?
Wheelchairs are available to book, contact us on +44 (0)20 7087 9300 or email email@example.com before your visit.
What social distancing and hygiene measures do you have in place?
- Revised opening hours of 11.00 – 19.00, Tuesday – Saturday
- Timed tickets for exhibitions to limit the number of visitors on site at any one time, booking required
- One-way systems are in place throughout the building. Please keep your distance from others, follow the guidance, and observe maximum room capacities
- We only accept card or contactless payments to minimise touch points
- Hand sanitiser is available in key areas
- There will be increased regular cleaning of public toilets throughout the day
- All visitors are to wear a face covering (from 24 Jul)
- We’re providing PPE for all our visitor relations staff and there are also protective screens in place at all desks
- Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell please stay at home
Can I exchange or refund my tickets if I can no longer attend?
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
At our discretion, we can exchange timed tickets for a future date, providing we have availability. We are not able to exchange tickets that are valid for a past date or time slot.
For general enquiries, please contact our Visitor Relations team on +44 (0)20 7087 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 11.00 – 19.00, Tuesday – Saturday.
+44 (0)20 7087 9323
+44 (0)20 7087 9312
+44 (0)20 7087 9320
Schools & Young People
The Photographers’ Gallery
16–18 Ramillies Street
London W1F 7LW
Registered charity no. 262548
Registered company no. 986208
VAT Registration no. GB645332251
- Tickets are valid for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets on receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified
- Tickets are for personal use and may not be resold or exchanged, nor money refunded
- There is no re-admission to the event or exhibition
- TPG reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a visit
- By attending an event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to TPG’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film