The Contemporaries are a unique network of individuals who are passionate about exploring photography and its role in contemporary culture, whilst also supporting the ambitious charitable objectives of the Gallery. The Contemporaries programme is informed by an expert and creative advisory committee, which includes representatives from across the creative industries, and ensures access to a dynamic programme of events.
- Visits to artist studios, contemporary galleries and private collections
- International Trips with a focus on photography
- Complimentary access to select international partner organisations
- Advance notice on limited edition prints available in our Print Sales Gallery
- Invitations to all our Exclusive Views
- Invitations to out of hours Curator-Led Tours of our exhibitions
- Invitations to the annual Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize Award Evening
- Unlimited entry to all exhibitions for you and a guest
- Priority booking for all Talks and Events
- 10% discount in our Café
- 20% off your first Bookshop purchase
- Regular e-newsletters and updates
- Copies of the Gallery’s seasonal publication; Loose Associations
To join, please download and complete our joining form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
The Photographers’ Gallery Ltd
16 - 18 Ramillies Street
For further information, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7087 9339
Terms and Conditions
1. Additional costs apply regarding International Trips.
2. Concessions in our Print Sales Gallery are available on selected prints only.
Patronage and the associated benefits are available to any individual in return for the minimum annual payment of £185. However, Patrons are strongly encouraged to make an annual donation of £315 in addition to this payment. Provided that eligibility requirements are met, the donation amount will qualify for Gift Aid and The Photographers’ Gallery will submit appropriate claims to HM Revenue & Customs.