Support The Photographers’ Gallery as a Patron and become part of an engaged community of individuals dedicated to discovering and celebrating photography. Through our exclusive Patrons’ Programme, you will have privileged access to artists and events that develop your understanding and knowledge of photography and the opportunity to grow your networks.
- Visits to leading artist studios, Curator-Led Tours of exhibitions throughout London and private collections around the UK
- VIP access to international art fairs, including Paris Photo, Les Rencontres d'Arles, Photo London and Frieze London
- Complimentary access to selected international partner organisations
- Advance notice on limited edition prints available in our Print Sales Gallery
- Invitations to all our Exclusive Views
- Invitations to out of hours Curator-Led Tours of our exhibitions
- Invitations to the annual Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize Award Evening
- Invitations to the annual Director’s Christmas Lunch
- Unlimited entry to all exhibitions for you and a guest
- Priority booking for all Talks and Events
- 10% discount in our Café
- 20% off your first Bookshop purchase
- Regular e-newsletters and updates
- Copies of the Gallery’s seasonal publication; Loose Associations
For further information or to join, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7087 9339
Terms and Conditions
1. Additional costs apply regarding International Trips.
2. Concessions in our Print Sales Gallery are available on selected prints only.
Patronage and the associated benefits are available to any individual in return for the minimum annual payment of £325. However, Patrons are strongly encouraged to make an annual donation of £925 in addition to this payment. Provided that eligibility requirements are met, the donation amount will qualify for Gift Aid and The Photographers’ Gallery will submit appropriate claims to HM Revenue & Customs.