Enjoy a close relationship with The Photographers’ Gallery
Our patrons engage with all aspects of our work, from meeting artists and exploring photographic practices to hearing from curatorial experts and photography specialists.
Gain exclusive access to each of our exhibitions
You will be the first to see our exhibitions at exclusive previews and enjoy unprecedented access to our programme with out of hours curator-led tours.
Meet emerging and established photographers and artists
Visit leading artist studios, enjoy curator-led tours of world-class exhibitions across London and join us for behind-the-scenes tours of private collections across the UK.
Join like-minded individuals who share our vision
Our patrons are a diverse group of philanthropists and photography enthusiasts whose generosity and foresight enable us to further our work.
£1,500 a year
- Be the first to see our exhibitions at exclusive previews
- Join us for a curated programme of visits to exhibitions, artists’ studios, and private collections
- Enjoy VIP access to international art fairs such as Paris Photo, Les Recontres d’Arles, Photo London and Frieze Art Fair as well as complimentary access to select partner organisations
- Join us for the prestigious annual Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize award evening
- Stay up to date with patrons e-news
£5,000 a year
Enjoy all the benefits that Patrons receive, plus:
- Spend time with established artists at intimate studio visits
- Enjoy bespoke access to a network of museums and galleries in London and overseas
- Entertain a small group of guests in private against the backdrop of our exhibitions
- Meet with our Director over breakfast to learn more about the Gallery’s future plans
£10,000 a year
Enjoy all the benefits that Director’s Circle patrons receive, plus:
- Dine in the company of artists at our exhibition opening dinners
- Meet with our Chair and Director over breakfast for our annual TPG Council roundtable and learn more about the Gallery’s future plans
- Provide direct support to our artistic programme through a significant philanthropic contribution
- Be the first to know about new limited edition prints available from our Print Sales Gallery
Become a patron
To discuss which level of support is most suitable for you or to join, please contact Grace Armitage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax effective giving
Gift Aid allows TPG to claim basic-rate tax relief on your donation, which means your support will go even further. If you are a higher-rate taxpayer, you can also benefit by claiming higher-rate tax relief on your donation in your self-assessment tax return.
Registered charity no. 262548
Registered company no. 986208
VAT Registration no. GB645332251
Patron: minimum annual payment is £350 with an annual suggested donation of £1,150
Director’s Circle: minimum annual payment is £400 with an annual suggested donation of £4,500
TPG Council: minimum annual payment is £1,000 with an annual suggested donation of £9,000
Provided that eligibility requirements are met, the donation amount will qualify for Gift Aid and The Photographers’ Gallery will submit appropriate claims to HM Revenue & Customs.