Educational Group Visits
For schools, youth & community groups, colleges and universities
The Photographers’ Gallery welcomes independent group visits. Groups of ten or more are advised to book in advance so that we can monitor the flow of visitors, including other visiting groups.
Group visits are limited to 30 people (including group leaders) for a 45-minute visit to the exhibitions. Larger groups will be split into groups of up to 30 or less and allocated separate times.
Admission is £1 per person including group leaders. Please pay on arrival.
18 or under: admission is free.
To arrange a group visit please send through an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your name
- Your organisation's name
- Your contact email
- Your phone number
- The number of people in your party
- Age ranges of people attending
- How many adults in the group (for secondary school-age groups & below)
- Are you, or are you working towards being, an Artsmark school? (for primary and secondary schools)
- Dates/times for visit (we will attempt to give you the closest time available)